Within VINCI Energies, VINCI Facilities is synonymous with solidarity, trust, autonomy, accountability and entrepreneurship. These deeply embedded values feed our customer service culture and our management model, with the aim of satisfying customers while respecting the group’s social and environmental commitment
Teams with a service mindset
Professional competence, a service mindset and safety are the three main components of professionalism at VINCI Facilities. Our employees are driven by a service mindset which they show during every intervention and interaction with our customers and their occupants by encouraging discussion, listening carefully, understanding the needs and expectations, explaining actions carried out and always leaving behind a positive impression.
Our employees’ safety: a constant concern
We believe that accidents are not inevitable and can be avoided by prevention, regular awareness-raising among our teams and the commitment of each and every employee. We conduct a total safety policy in order to meet the only valid safety objective: zero accidents.
Loyalty towards our subcontractors and suppliers
The Group VINCI has reasserted its commitment to openness and dialogue with all its partners across the board. We do our utmost to respect the group's Subcontractor Relations Guidelines which state the importance of remaining loyal to subcontractors and suppliers. This is a pre-requisite for making our projects a success.
5 values in our everyday lives
- Trust : the spirit in which we choose to work together.
- Autonomy : the freedom and initiative that enables each of VINCI Facilities business units and each of its employees to express their talents
- Accountability : the group’s success lies in the capacity of each person to recognise, endorse and develop their field of accountability at each level of organisation.
- Corporate spirit : providing each employee with the means to grow and achieve fulfilment in their career, providing a willingness to progress for their own sake and for their business unit, and to feel a greater commitment to the customers.
- Solidarity : sharing know-how and resources with each other and the possibility of commitment within society, either as part of an association or within the framework of foundations sponsored by the Group VINCI.