Out in the field, our top priority “zero accidents” objective has given rise to several action plans:
- A programme to welcome newcomers to our worksites.
- Personalised accompaniment of new and temporary employees, as well as sub-contractors.
- Awareness building to promote compliance in wearing personal protective gear.
- Risk assessment, crossed audits.
- Dedicated training programs at the VINCI Energies Academy.
- Communication programmes to inform, establish dialogue, and promote exchanges of best practices: Asbestos e-learning programme, Safety Challenge events, Awareness Days to prevent musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) and the “Zoe” safety programme to support preventive action via a fictitious character personifying our safety messages.